- Quail Meadows town-homes consists of 17 Townhouse units in Silver Springs.They were built in 1983. They have a great floor plan layout and are located in a peaceful neighborhood. They have a nice stream running though the property on over an acre of maintained grass.
- The town-homes are right next to the Parley's Park Elementary School, and walking distance to Willow Creek Park via the McLeod Creek Trail. There is also a 7-11 within a short walking distance.
- Willow Creek Park has three multi-use playing fields, tennis, basketball, volleyball courts, a picnic pavilion and restrooms. Two play areas: one for children 5 to 12, and another for 2-5 year-olds. A 1-acre irrigation pond is available as a dog pond in the summer and ice skating during winter months.
- McLeod Creek Trail is part of a very extensive trail system.
- A Bus stop on the free bus system is a short walk away.
(See The County Time Table Link and look at Silver Springs)
- Private tennis courts and a playgound are across the street.
- Also located in the neighborhood for our use is a private lake, along with playgrounds, a pavilion for events, basketball and volleyball.
From The Park City Exit (Kimball Junction)
Head towards Park City
Make a Left at the Blue Roof (7-11) onto Silver Springs Dr.
Make a Right at the Stop Sign onto Meadow Loop Rd.
Make The Second Right onto West Quail Meadows Dr.
Units 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24 are On the Right
Units 17,19,21,23,25 Are On the Left
Click Here for a Large Map
Quail Meadows HOA President
Our Mailing Address is:
P.O. Box 680145
Park City, UT 84068