Other Import Links and Phone Numbers
- "Free Bus" - Click Here for links to Schedules (See The County Time Table Link and look at Silver Springs) or call City Transit 435-615-5301 (8 a.m. 5 p.m. Monday-Friday), or call our recorded schedule information line at 435-615-5350, 24 hours a day.
- Park City Chamber of Commerce Phone: 435-649-6100
- The Park Record Newspaper Phone: 435-649-9014
- KPCW Radio Phone: 435-649-9004
- Park City Television Phone: 435-649-0045
- Park City Muncipal (The City) Web Site Phone: 435-615-5000
(Even though we are not in the city limits)
- Summit County Web Site Phone: 435-615-3200
- State of Utah Phone: (877) 9UTEGOV
- Park City School District Phone: 435-645-5600
- The Colby School Phone: 435-655-3966
- Park City Academy Phone: 435-649-2791
- Winter Sports School Phone: 435-649-8760
- Gas Phone: 801-324-5111
- Electric Phone: 888-221-7070
- Sewer Phone: 435-649-7993
- Water Phone: 435-940-1916
- Local Telephone and DSL Internet Phone: 800-475-7526
- Local Cable TV, Telephone and High Speed Internet Phone: 1-800-Comcast
- Trash Removal (Is On Tuesdays) Your gray trash bin is for recycling, the blue and brown bins are regular Trash. All of the recyclables are collected, compacted, then sorted at a facility in SL. This service is provided to you for FREE by the County.
Allied accepts in their grey bin:
ALL PLASTIC CONTAINERS, ALUMINUM CANS, NEWSPAPERS, CORRUGATED CARDBOARD BOXES & PAPERBOARD (Cereal boxes), MAGAZINES, JUNK MAIL, PHONE BOOKS, OFFICE PAPER TIN CANS PLASTIC BAGS, STUFFED TOGETHER AND TIED.
(NO GLASS NO EPS / BLOCKS OF FOAM.)